Location & Directions
St. Norbert Arts Center
100 Rue des Ruines du Monastere,
White House 3rd Floor
Winnipeg, MB R0G 0A1
Click on the picture to the left and
go to Google Maps
Type in St Norbert Arts Centre, Winnipeg, MB
Written instructions may include the following:
1st proceed south on Pembina Highway past the Perimeter Highway Overpass.
Then at the 2nd set of traffic lights, turn right (west) onto Trappist St. Drive down the street until you see The Sanctuary Banner. Turn left and proceed towards the Trappist Monastery Heritage Park.
- Follow the lane down to the White House.
- The Sanctuary is situated on the third floor
- The entrance is wheel-chair accessible.
- There is also an elevator inside the house.
- You are welcome to park in the adjacent lot.
The Sanctuary is Meditation & Healing Center
The Sanctuary is a volunteer-run, not-for-profit organization that offers a haven for peace, harmony and spiritual enlightenment.
Below is a description of activities:
- Weekly: on Thursday, 7:30pm there is an extended meditation that begins with with drumming, then omming, followed by someone playing the Crystal Bowls, and ending with a period of silence, etc.
Weekly: on Sunday, 1:30 meditation. It varies each time depending upon who facilitates it.
- Monthly: A variety of options are offered: Drumming Circle, Saturday Spiritual Session, Healing Energy Exchange, Workshops, etc.
- By Appointment: Crystal Bowl Healing, Coaching for Emotional Healing , Aura Cleansing, Past Life Regression, Numerology, etc.